Wednesday 7 September 2011

One of the honest girls ever Miley

While other singers portray an unrealistic view of young women, I’m glad Miley keeps it real with her fans!
Miley Cyrus is often attacked for her racy onstage costumes, but after she came clean in a new interview, I’m totally convinced she’s one of the most honest celebs around!
Miley, 18, shocked many with her recent interview in Prestige magazine, but I think she has a mature and honest stance.
“Every 18-year-old explores sexuality and experiments and tries things,” she says. “For me there’s no reason to change that. You have to be true to yourself.”
She also said her wild-child image is inaccurate, as she lives a stable life working and hanging out with Liam Hemsworth.
“I stay in the house pretty much every day,” she said. “I don’t go out. I’ve had same boyfriend for two years.”
I agree with Miley 100% and respect her more than pop tarts such as Selena Gomez, 19, or Taylor Swift, 21. After all, they are obsessed with fluff lyrics and presenting an infantilized version of women which is not realistic. Life for Taylor and Selena may be all lollipops and rainbows, but Miley is much more inspirational to fans who understand that life is filled with hard choices and experimentation. Miley may not be perfect, but who is?

No comments:

Post a Comment