Tuesday 6 September 2011

Miley Cyrus’ Best Magazine Quotes This Week

Miley Cyrus is all over the newsstands this week, appearing in not only V magazine, but Prestige magazine, as well. The always-sassy actress has given both magazines candid interviews about her life, her career and the haters, but what quotes stand out most? Well, think of this as your cheat sheet to her latest round of sit-downs!
On her bad girl persona: “People have very mixed opinions on me; I’m a great role model, or I’m completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I am controversial. I don’t know how I became this. There was this magazine article the other day, showing all the younger celebrities. I was the Girl Next Door or whatever, and I fell under the category of Good Girl Gone Bad. And I was like, ‘What the hell, man?’ I stay in the house pretty much every day. I don’t go out. I’ve had same boyfriend for two years. So I think there are two very different reviews.”
On her next project: “I’m in the middle of going back and forth on a couple of films and trying to figure out what I really want to do. Right now I just want to focus on the sort of movies that I would rush to go see. There have been a few films that have been brought to me that have been interesting, but nothing is definite. I just want a really good game plan right now. This is when I’m going to work and this is when I’m going to be off, that sort of thing. Hopefully, by the end of this year I’ll be working on something.”
On not wanting to apologize (told to her V interviewer, Joan Jett): “I love that you never apologized for who you were. It’s something I had to learn… I’m sick of feeling as if I owe someone an apology for being who I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment