Wednesday 7 September 2011

Miley Cyrus bwing famous can be weird

In her most open interview yet Miley Cyrus has revealed exactly what it’s like being famous admitting that she can still find it weird when people take her photograph , “People lose a lot of respect for other human beings when they find out you’re famous, because they’ve never experienced it,” said Miley, ”I’m with my boyfriend, for instance, and we’re walking around. We’re sure that no-one is taking our picture. We are sure of it. No one has followed us. No is here. And than, a few hours later, it’s life, “Miley Cyrus Alert.” She was seen with Liam in public, they were kissing and hugging, and you’re like, “What the hell? I didn’t see anybody taking our photograph that day.” Miley adds that this is what she feels she misses about not having a normal life, “I think that’s what I would have enjoyed most – just being able to be in public and not feel like I’m being watched. You know, my dad and me, we’re pretty good with fans. We don’t mind taking pictures if they ask. But when they don’t ask, that’s a whole different level of weird.”
Miley also admitted, in the interview given to Prestige magazine, that despite it being the celeb capital of the world she’s not a massive fan of LA, “I’m not a big fan of LA, I’ve got to be honest. I like being able to work here, but any chance to go back home [to Tennessee], I love it. People really take life for granted in California,” said the one time child star, “It makes me sad sometimes. So I have to give myself that reality check every once in a while and go back home. Everyone [in LA] is so busy and everyone is trying to be better than the other person, and everyone has got so much going on. Nashville life is just so laid back and people enjoy every second of life that they have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment