Thursday 8 September 2011

Miley was Bored with hannah

Miley Cyrus is relieved to be moving on with life after Hannah Montana, revealing she was “so bored” portraying the Disney sweetheart on the big and small screen.
Billy Ray Cyrus’ daughter became a household name as the star of the hit TV series, which ended last year, but, behind the scenes, she felt stifled by her repetitive filming schedule and hated having to be on her best behaviour at all times.
She tells Prestige magazine, “I miss the family vibe, but I don’t miss the routine at all. I was so bored doing the same thing every day. It’s a lot easier, not being on a show, to live my life a little bit and do some of the other thing that I want to do. I don’t have to be back at a certain time. You’re not worrying about a cast schedule or what the producers are going to think.”
Now 18, Cyrus fears she will be forever thought of as Hannah Montana – and admits she would think twice before encouraging her little sister Noah to take on a similar role.
She adds, “My little sister, who’s 11, wants to go into acting. I just say, ‘Just wait, dude, because the way you’re going to be when you’re my age and the way you are right now are so different. Don’t put yourself in a situation where people are going to think of you as only one thing. You’re going to change a lot. It interferes with your growing up if you’re not strong enough and you’re not sure who you want to be.’
“I’m glad I’m not a character anymore and able to be me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment