Sunday 11 September 2011

miley covers prestige magazine with her pups

Hollywoof Reporter favorite Miley Cyrus is making puppy headlines again! This time the singer is on the cover of Prestige magazine, and Cyrus worked her pups into her high-fashion photo shoot.
In a photo from the issue featured on the right, Miley rocks a beautiful Lloyd Kline Couture mermaid-sequin gown next to a piano, and at the singer’s side is her Alaskan Klee Kai, Floyd.
Cyrus cleared the air about her image, telling Prestige magazine: “People have very mixed opinions on me; I’m a great role model, or I’m completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I am controversial.”
“I don’t know how I became this. There was this magazine article the other day, showing all the younger celebrities. I was the Girl Next Door or whatever, and I fell under the category of Good Girl Gone Bad. And I was like, “What the hell, man?” I stay in the house pretty much every day. I don’t go out. I’ve had same boyfriend for two years. So I think there are two very different reviews.”
Despite what people may think about her, Cyrus also seems to be interacting with her fans via her Twitter and updating them on her love of her dog Floyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment