Wednesday 7 September 2011

I shouldnt have to appoligise for who I am -Miley

Miley Cyrus has said that she is tired of apologising for herself.
The ‘Party in the USA’ singer revealed that she wishes people would not see her as a Disney star now that she is older.
“People see me as this perfect Disney star, and the moment I put out a record that says, ‘I’m not 11 years old anymore,’ people look down on me,” Cyrus told Joan Jett in an interview for V Magazine.
“That’s why I have always looked up [to] you. When you came out people were shocked that there was a chick that wanted to rock as hard as the guys.”
The 18-year-old went on to say that she admires Jett’s ability to ignore her critics.
“I love that you never apologised for who you were. It’s something I had to learn,” Cyrus said. “I’m sick of feeling as if I owe someone an apology for being who I am.”
Cyrus is currently dating Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth.
In July, the singer was invited to the Marine Corps Ball by PFC Hart. She has yet to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment