Wednesday 7 September 2011

Megan stole Miley's boots

Megan Park might be pretty in pink on Secret Life of the American Teenager, but off set this girl is rock-star chic. Megs hit up Girls’ Life to chat about her eclectic fashion taste, and the time she stole from Miley Cyrus!
So, what’s Megan’s signature style? “My personal style is preppy classic with a little bit of boho flair in there every once in a while. I love peasant tops and flowy dresses, but I tend to go more toward the classic stuff.”
Urban Outfitters? Looks like we’ve got a hipster on our hands, Secret Lifers! Megan might love herself some skinny jeans, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t mix things up.
“I like the back-to-school [season] because it’s like you can reinvent yourself every year,” Megs dishes. “I love the boots with the knee socks pulled up. If you have a uniform, it’s a great way to change that look up!”
Especially if you have access to Miley Cyrus’ shoe collection!
“I did a movie with her [So Undercover] and she had these great Alexander Wang boots that she wears in the Justin Bieber: Never Say Never movie. They have the heel that goes in with the metal. I used to steal them from her all the time.”
Alexander Wang + The Biebz? That’s the stuff that dreams are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment