Sunday 11 September 2011

Miley's prestige interview

Miley Cyrus recently opened up about her growth and maturity in a recent interview in which Miley also discussed her career and the many perceptions that people have of her as a celebrity.
For the September issue of Prestige magazine, Miley Cyrus sat down for an in-depth chat about her life and career. In the Prestige interview, Miley touches on her reputation and how people’s perception of her are constantly changing. “People have very mixed opinions on me,” said Cyrus. “I’m a great model, or I’m completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I’m very controversial. I don’t know how I became this.”
Interestingly, Miley Cyrus also opened up about the highly publicized Salvia incident in which Miley was seen in a photo with a bong. “I’m not some crazy lady who’s gone off the deep end,” stated Cyrus, because I definitely haven’t. Every 18-year-old explores sexuality and experiments and tries things. For me, there’s no reason to change that.”
Stop, drop and roll to Prestige for more on Miley.

No comments:

Post a Comment