Sunday 3 July 2011

Is Noah going to be the new Hannah Montana ??

M Magazine has revealed that Billy Ray Cyrus wants to create a “Hannah Montana” prequel. No word yet on if that means a prequel movie, or a full prequel TV series. Miley Cyrus‘ little sister Noah Cyrus is the perfect age to play a younger Miley – don’t you think? Here’s what Billy Ray revealed to the magazine:
There’s wonderful buzz right now for a prequel to Hannah Montana. I know Miley couldn’t step back & be that little girl, but I could get my mullet back real quick.

That would be so awesome if Noah played that role :) What do ye all think ?? 

2 comments:

  1. that would be so cool. she would have to be as funny as miley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I know it would be awesome :) <3 She would be just as good as Miley I say :) She's really funny aswell :)

    ReplyDelete