Monday 25 July 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus's emotional interview :)

When Billy Ray Cyrus spoke with GQ Magazine about his daughter Miley Cyrus and his family life he received a lot of negative attention from the media. However, it turns out as controversial as his interview was, it helped his family in the long run. Here’s what Billy Ray revealed to Country Weekly:
I don’t know what would have happened had I not given that interview. I know that the things that I spoke about, that I was extremely worried about, are better now. I felt like something bad was going to happen, and trust me, I’d much rather it happen to me than to Miley. If I had to get up and get spanked [by the media] for speaking about something that concerned me as a father … I’d rather it happen to me than have to look at the result of something else happening that perhaps could have been far worse. We’re [he and his family] probably better off now than we’ve been in quite some time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment