Sunday 29 April 2012

Thank you Miley trends worldwide

Showing their never ending love and support for Miley, Thank You Miley trended worldwide earlier today. We asked our followers on Twitter why they’re thankful for Miley.
@Barbii_Angelico for inspiring me, being one of the people I love most in the world, for being u and not pretend to be someone who you’re not.
@MileyLyric I’m thankful everything she’s given us, her amazing voice, style, talents and just her smiling makes me happy!
@otaviocolombino Thank You Miley for inspiring me with your amazing songs and your unending kindness
@anyspindola She taught me to not be afraid to just be myself. Taught me to be free, and to love neighbor. Thank you Miley!
@jimereuizz she has helped me through a lot, she’s the best role model I could have, and she’s not afraid to be how she really is
Why are you thankful for Miley?

No comments:

Post a Comment