Monday 9 April 2012

New Twitpics

Miley definitely likes to keep her fans updated on what she’s up to. She shared her favorite things about Easter with her Twitter followers, “Easter is the perfect mix of all my favorite things. Family, yummy chocolate, bunnies , & balenciaga! Right @Vijphoto“.
She also tweeted a photo of herself relaxing in the backyard and a photo of her adorable dog Ziggy: “glorious easter sunday. thanks for all the love today. meant a lot to me and my family. xo keep prayin‘”, “I can’t handle how cute my baby is!“.
Miley also tweeted the real reason why she’s avoiding certain food after being accused of being anorexic, “I can’t eat it. So I’m just gonna smell the shittttt out of it! My mouth is LITERALLY watering“.Click to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size image

No comments:

Post a Comment