Thursday 12 April 2012

Happy Birthday too us :)

Today The Miley and Noah blog is one year old. Its hard to think that its one year old already. I suppose time flies when your having fun :) I had such a blast posting news about the cyrus sisters for ya'll. Its been a year and already it has 1202 Posts and over 29000 hits. I think that is amazing. Thank you so much guys for visisting and I really hope you will continue to visit. Ive had a blast with ya'll over the past year and I really Hope we will have a blast for another one. Thank you soo much guys. Rock on and Remember to Follow your dreams.
                                                       Peace and Love
            Rachael ( Ultimate cyrus fan and The owner of The Miley and Noah Blog )
                                                      XxXXxxXxxXxX

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment