Saturday 3 March 2012

Miley responds to Harrassing Tweets

Miley Cyrus is taking on her haters and urging Twitter to not to allow abuse on its site.

The actress has responded to several harassing tweets.

One of them wished Cyrus would die, because “she dresses like white trash and is so *bleeping* hideous.”

Cyrus fired back, tweeting, “You have nothing better to do than to hate? That saddens me. I am surrounded by love. I am sorry for whatever happened to you to make you so bitter.”

When one of her fans suggested she ignore the posts, Cyrus responded, “I won’t tolerate someone telling me to die. I think Twitter needs to take some responsibility and make it a safe environment.”

What do you think?

Do you side with Cyrus and, say twitter needs a better filter to prevent harassment?

Or, do you feel that if you put yourself out there in the open social media platform you take the risks?

No comments:

Post a Comment