Friday 17 February 2012

Liam Hemsworth : Miley is a fan of the Hunger Games

Celebuzz editor Taryn Ryder was on the scene last night at the Sony PlayStation Launch for the PS Vita in Hollywood, where we caught up with none other than Gale Hawthorne himself, Liam Hemsworth.
The hunky actor, who currently graces the March 2012 cover of Details, gave us the scoop on the highly anticipated movie, out March 23. He also revealed that he was able to convert Miley Cyrus into a fan of the series.
“She got into it after I got the part,” he said. “She has read the first one and liked it. I’m excited for her to see it.”
Liam, who said his favorite Hunger Games book is Mockingjay (“The good people get to fight back,” he said), also revealed which scenes he’s dying for fans to see.
“I’m looking forward to seeing the actual games,” he said. “I haven’t seen any of that! I think that will be great.”
As for whether or not he did his own stunts, he said, “A little bit. This one was more about losing weight and looking hungry. But hopefully in the third one yeah, I’m looking forward to getting in on the action.”
Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment