Sunday 19 February 2012

Demi montions Miley in New interview

Disney star Demi Lovato recently did an interview with You Magazine Ireland. In the interview, where she spoke about battling eating disorders and self harming; she mentioned support from friends, including Miley.
“I can pray and I have a great support system around me.” That support comes from her family and from friends including reality star Kim Kardashian and fellow Disney performers Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus, who stayed in constant touch while Demi was in rehab. “They called me and kept checking in on me and I never forgot that. Now they make sure I am doing good. Out of all the people in the world, they are the three who are really close to me.”
I love that Miley supported one of her friends during a hard time! You can read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment