Monday 13 February 2012

Bella Thorne explains how she is nothing like Miley

Bella Thorne may have a hit TV show on the Disney Channel, but she wants fans to know that she’s nothing like her predecessors Miley Cyrus and Hilary Duff. The Shake It Up starlet recently stopped Celebuzz to answer fan questions and, when a fellow “Bellarina” wanted to know how she felt about filling in Miley’s shoes, Bella laid it all on the line.
“Everyone compares me to Miley but I don’t really know why,” she said. “I’m 14-year-old girl trying to do my own thing and live my dream. I don’t think I can even compare to anyone like that.”
“They’re such visions that it’s even hard to picture yourself being compared to that,” the actress added.
Bella, Miley, and Hilary do have one thing in common — all three girls have found success in television. Bella’s show, Shake It Up, has been going strong ever since its 2010 debut. So is there a third season in the works?
“Of course! Why wouldn’t there be?” Bella told us. “We love Shake It Up and to think that we’re even going into the third season is mesmerizing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment