Thursday 5 January 2012

Demi Talks about Brutal fights with Miley


When Demi Lovato entered treatment in late 2010 to treat “emotional and physical issues,” the teen singer knew she had the support of celeb BFFs Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.
“No matter how many times we fight, we will always be in each others’ lives,” Lovato, 19, tells the February issue of Seventeen. “Miley and I are very strong-headed, so when we fight, it’s brutal and we’re like, ‘We’re never going to be friends again!’ Then two days later, we’re like, ‘I love you and I miss you!’”
“Both Miley and Selena will never leave my life no matter what happens, because we’ve been through so much together.”
Cyrus and Gomez weren’t the only stars to reach out to Lovato while she was in rehab at Timberline Knolls. “We’re not super-close, but Taylor Swift tweeted ‘Pray for Demi,’ which I thought was really awesome of her. And Kim Kardashian, the busiest woman on the planet, took time to call me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment