Thursday 29 December 2011

Smilers trend :D

Earlier today, Miley and her fans were tweeting about 2012 and what it’s going to bring. Miley tweeted a few different things that got us excited! She gave us hints towards new movies, new music and new projects. She tweeted that she’s “ready to start working again =]]]” and stoked for 2012!
@MileyCyrus: @oxmileylovexo What if I said I hope to get back in the studio this year :)
@MileyCyrus: @TeamMileyNY yes movies will be released but I am soooo excited for the NEW projects 2012 has in store for me =]]]
@MileyCyrus: @AlvoSevero I want 2012 to be about happiness. Only doing projects that bring me joy & make me proud! I hope it’s filled with alot of music!
I’m so excited! Fans showed their love and excitement by trending #2012isMileysYear in just 15 minutes, making its way to the number one spot in the trending topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment