Wednesday 14 December 2011

Smiler trend :)

Earlier today, Miley took to her Twitter page to say that bullying should not be tolerated. When someone attacked her good friend Kelly Osbourne, she added #STOPCYBERBULLYING in her tweets, and after about half an hour, it trended worldwide! It moved up the trending topics until it became number one! Miley tweeted:
I’m so sorry @mrssosbourne and @MissKellyO for the abusive tweet from @Drealaloca I don’t think it’s right for people to use twitter to abuse and harass others. Just cause your hidden behind some computer like a coward doesn’t mean this isn’t bullying.
So @twitter if you could please start removing people like @Drealaloca to help #STOPCYBERBULLYING It shouldn’t be tolerated!
So proud of all the my fans responding to my last tweet!!You guys will make a difference! Take a stand! Let’s trend #STOPCYBERBULLYING
I looked at Trending topics at 11:23 and #STOPCYBERBULLYING was trending :) love u!
I totally agree with Miley’s tweets and everyone should make a difference to stop cyber bullying. Make sure you add #STOPCYBERBULLYING to your tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment