Thursday 2 August 2012

Josh Hutcherson confirms he is attending cyrus and hemsworth's wedding

Josh Hutcherson called in to “On Air With Ryan Seacrest” on Thursday to talk about preparing for his role in “The Hunger Games” sequel, “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” but he also spilled some details about his co-star Liam Hemsworth‘s upcoming nuptials.
Will Josh Be Attending Miley & Liam’s Wedding?
“I’m definitely going to go. I’m for sure gonna go. Liam’s my boy! I’m definitely going to be there to support him. I haven’t been invited, so I have to get the invite first to know if I’m going. I’ve got to make sure I’m invited. I say I’m going, but I don’t know, maybe Liam has other plans for that.”
“I know when I talked to him that they hadn’t had any plans. This was like a couple months ago when they first had made an announcement, but I don’t know what the plans are. I know he’s in Philly, I think he was in New Orleans for a while too, he’s been bouncing around. It’s tough when you’re in a relationship and you’re on set. I’m not in one right now because of that. Because I’m about ready to go away for like four months and it’s very challenging to keep your mind focused…”

No comments:

Post a Comment