Wednesday 22 June 2011

Miley Cyrus Quotes

"I like being the girl nobody can have."
Miley Cyrus        
"You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can stop giving them something to talk about."Miley Cyrus
 "People are always telling me that i'm not like other girls...that i dont dress like other girls...that i dont act like other girls. But i'm my OWN person...i go to the beat of my own drum."
Miley Cyrus
"The minute you stop making mistakes is the minute you stop learning."
Miley Cyrus
"Beauty is the enemy . We try to conquer not feeling beautiful all our lives. It's a battle that can't be won. There's no definition of beauty. The only way to achieve beauty is to feel it from inside without breaking down into individual physical attributes"
Miley Cyrus
"Despite the aweful paparazzi drama that people seem to believe, i am still just like you...i obsess over hot guys, get told what to do, and go to school. Believe what you want, but i am NORMAL...whatever that means :)"
Miley Cyrus
"It's hard to imagine that our love is a story with an end. But you know, at least I'm getting some really good songs out of it"
Miley Cyrus
"Some people don't have a family to fall back on, like I have, and that's when something greater than even that comes in, and that's faith and that's what I have for me, that's what keeps me strong."
Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment